24 Reasons You Should Never Visit Mexico
1. Some people seem to think Mexico is the perfect vacation getaway.
Mazatlán, Sinaloa, Mexico
2. Those people are obviously SO wrong.
Pie de la Cuesta, Guerrero, Mexico
3. The beaches are basically a dump.
Playa Del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
4. …and they’re littered with people both day and night.
Playa Zipolite, Oaxaca, Mexico
5. If you don’t like the beach, too bad. There’s nothing else to see.
Laguna de la Luna, Nevado de Toluca, Mexico
6. It’s just boring flatland for miles on end.
Sumidero Canyon, Chiapas, Mexico
7. You can try going underground, but it won’t be any better.
Tanzozob, San Luis Potosí, Mexico
8. There’s not even any wildlife.
Parrot at Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
9. This is truly a tragedy.
El Salto, Jalisco, Mexico
10. It’s excruciatingly hot every single day.
Pico de Orizaba, Veracruz, Mexico
11. You’ll literally sweat your ass off.
12. Every city is a little dirt town…
13. …and close-knit communities just don’t exist.
14. The cathedrals are beyond basic…
Catedral Metropolitana de la Asunción de María, Mexico City, Mexico
15. …and the pyramids are no exception.
Chichen Itza, Yucatán, Mexico.
16. Even the sun refuses to shine on them.
Pyramid of the Sun, Teotihuacan, Mexico
17. Artistic culture is noticeably absent…
Palacio de Bellas Artes, Mexico City, Mexico
18. …and the museums never display anything of historical significance.
Aztec Sun Stone, National Museum of Anthropology, Mexico City, Mexico
19. The food is the worst thing you’ll ever taste…
20. …and the desserts won’t be any better.
21. Mexico isn’t exactly a place worth seeing.
Cusarare Falls, Chihuahua, Mexico
22. It’s not very pretty…
Cascadas Agua Azul, Palenque, Mexico
23. …or majestic.
Huejotzingo, Puebla, Mexico