Instead Of Putting This Dough In A Baking Dish, They Did Something So Much Better
You know what’s great? Pie. You know what’s even better? A dessert that’s like pie but easier to eat.
If the sugary lovechild of pie and french fries sounds like something you’d like to stuff in your face, then this is the recipe for you. The folks over at TipBuzz blended up apple pie filling, smeared it on some dough, and single-handedly made up for the sins of mankind with a treat that’s about to change your outlook on life.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 premade pie crusts
- 1 can of apple pie filling
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg
(Will to live is optional. If you do not have that on hand, it should return by the time these are done.)
1. Blend the pie filling in your food processor until it’s smooth. Spread that on one pie crust, and then place the other crust on top.
2. Cut that nonsense up into little sticks.
3. Lay them out on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. Mix the sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Sprinkle that mixture over the apple pie fries. Find a new sense of purpose in life. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
I appreciate the element of surprise, so check out the full process and the glorious end result in this video.
We might hear more bad news every day, but just remember this: We share a planet with apple pie fries. Everything is going to be okay.
For more recipes and hacks, visit TipBuzz’s website.
Now, if you’ll excuse me…
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/apple-pie-fries/
Previous Post: Her Fish Was Choking, So She Grabbed Some Tweezers And Saved Its Life
Next Post: One Little Snack