When A House Caught Fire, Rescue Workers Had To Act Quickly To Save The Family Dog

, , , , , , ,

Some rescue crews have equipment that helps save the lives of animals, but this unit in Vancouver did not.

When this dog needed desperate help after being pulled from a house fire, the firefighters had to act quickly to save his life. After a candle sparked the fire, the dog passed out from smoke inhalation. Thankfully, the crew knew how to use the tools they had to bring this pup back from the edge.

It’s a good thing they were quick to act!

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h32RCgA9dBw?autoplay=0]

Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/house-fire-dog-rescue/

Leave a Reply