19 People Who Prove That Pinterest Recipes Are A Lie
The first step in re-creating Pinterest treats is failure.
1. The person who made these cupcake pops that actually look more like extra-sad Pierrots instead of Mrs. Potts.
2. The person who got stuck with a bunch of scary demon-looking snowman cookies.
3. The person who tried to create this owl cupcake pop but instead got a chewed piece of gum pop (?).
4. The person who made these stomach-shaped Valentine’s Day pancakes.
5. The person who learned that if not executed correctly, snowmen Rice Krispie treats look more like pieces of coral…
6. …or that chocolate beavers can look like poop.
7. The person who realized this ladybug cupcake pop can easily become a squashed-bug-on-the-windshield pop.
8. The person who found out that ice cream cones make a poor substitute for cupcake liners.
9. The person who started out making bear pops and instead got alien pops.
10. The person who learned that mixing a bunch of food coloring actually makes things look tie-dyed…
11. …or moldy.
12. The person who attempted to make this bear pancake and instead got a bear pancake who is definitely part of Fight Club.
13. The person who made Grumpy Cat into Debbie Downer Cat.
14. The person who tried to create a sun cupcake and instead got some trippy sunflowers.
15. This person who tried to make these inspired deviled eggs — which ended up looking like microwaved Peeps.
16. This person who created a cookie that resembled a roadkill reindeer.
17. This person who gave us a glimpse into what it would look like if Olaf slowly melted away.
18. The person who created this clearly high-on-meth rabbit pancake.
Previous Post: Wut? Frow It
Next Post: ‘Can’t unsee’: Lester Holt busts an awkward move with Team USA lady lugers [video]