20 Times The ‘Made In China’ Label Made Us Skeptical Of Foreign Products
China is an economic force to be reckoned with. The nation accounts for 80 percent of air conditioners, 70 percent of mobile phones, and 60 percent of shoes sold around the world. In fact, China produces half of all toys distributed in the United States.
While their contributions are usually appreciated, these 20 items will make you question foreign products forever.
1. Have a sip of some delicious Cola-Cola. Seems legit!
2. Good old Chamele N°5. Classic!
3. One of these things is not like the others.
4. Even the NRA has some of their stuff made in China.
5. If they make buildings like this, I don’t really feel like they should be making toys for small children.
6. So close!
7. They might want to update Germany’s flag on their packaging.
8. Undetermined? Thanks, China.
9. English is a pretty difficult language to master, so we’ll let this one slide.
10. An American classic…that was made in China.
11. Johnnie Walker finally got a job.
12. China, what have you done to watermelons? What did watermelons ever do to you?
13. Nice, New York. Nice.
14. I’m going to go ahead and say this is a lie.
15. Skerple? Come on, China.
16. I don’t know what to do with this.
17. Look at these nice off-brand LEGOs!
18. I know one kid who’s about to be very disappointed.
19. I have to get a fresh new pair of adibos!
20. We couldn’t even handle making this, America? Really?
Maybe it’s time we start making our own products. Sadly, most people don’t feel like paying a little more for items that are made in America. All we can do is laugh at this point!
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/made-in-china/
Previous Post: Piers Morgan invites Sarah Palin to be on his show ‘if Fox don’t want’ her
Next Post: Did You Fall From Heaven…