23 Guilty Pets Who Had Absolutely No Idea You’d Be Home So Soon…
If you’re a pet owner, you’ve probably wondered more than once what your furry ones do while you’re at work…
Are they sleeping away the day, maybe they’re getting into the food, or tearing up your magazines? Short of installing a security camera, we’ll likely never know. That is unless you’re one of these lucky folks who came home and caught their pets knee-deep in destruction.
They just weren’t expecting their parents home so early…and the look of incredible and hilarious guilt on their faces is priceless!
1. “Dinner’s on me, Mom.”
2. “I wasn’t grabbing your wallet. I swear.”
3. He’s not even sorry!
4. Looks like someone’s hungry!
5. Are these guys not getting fed?
6. “Come on in…the water’s perfect!”
7. Oh, Denver!
8. “Ummmmm, it’s not what it looks like.”
Oh hi, you’re home early. pic.twitter.com/X790ef2gF4
— Mark Holland (@RiffRaff1971) March 19, 2013
9. She’s trying to tell you she needs to use the bathroom.
10. “Oh. You’re home.”
11. “It’s more comfortable this way!”
12. That looks cozy.
13. *Just act natural.*
14. He looks guilty…but the cat? Yeah, he looks dead.
15. You suuuuure you didn’t get into the lipstick?
16. No, see, it’s supposed to go on your lips…not your paws, silly!
17. “There’s definitely nothing dead buried here.”
18. “What? Stacey said she needs cupcakes for her bake sale!”
19. If you’re innocent, why are you hiding?
20. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”
21. “You know how much I love sashimi, Mom!”
22. “I thought we could use a little green indoors!”
23. “Dad…DAD! Look what I did!”
In the end, though, it’s just so hard to stay mad at them!
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/guilty-pets/
Previous Post: Round And Round He Goes
Next Post: L.A. Angel Outfielder Torii Hunter tweets police visit to his home