35 Struggles All Girls With Thick Hair Know To Be True
All of the hair = all of the problems.
1. You have to wake up earlier than everybody else so you’ll have enough time to do your hair.
2. Or else give up hours of your evening showering and styling your thick mane.
3. And if you sleep on it and let it dry naturally, you’ve got a lion’s mane.
Plus, it’s not like it’s going to DRY ON ITS OWN.
4. You’re always running out of conditioner before you run out of shampoo.
~so many knots~
5. Blowdrying takes all of your strength.
And all of your energy bill.
7. You’re constantly putting it up and taking it down. UP AND DOWN, UP AND DOWN, and are never satisfied.
8. Even just getting your hair into a friggin’ ponytail is a battle EVERY SINGLE TIME.
9. And then once you do, you get a crazy headache because your hair’s so heavy.
11. And if you’re having a professional do it? Be prepared to be at the salon for the next 10 hours/the rest of your life.
12. Brushing your hair is a one-way trip to Nightmaretown.
“@LifeofaPrincess: #ThickHairProblems”Just brush your hair and get the tangles out”. ” literally what I look like
13. And it usually ends like this:
14. Humidity is your natural enemy.
15. And straightening your hair just does. not. work.
16. Bobby pins? Your hair eats them.
17. These things totally don’t work, either.
18. You shed so much that you should travel with your own personal Dustbuster.
19. You leave a trail of broken hair brushes in your wake.
20. And they’re always breaking right when you need them the most.
22. Your hair can take ALL DAY to dry.
Which especially sucks in the winter.
23. And everybody’s like:
24. This is what getting your hair “thinned out” looks like.
25. Cutting it short? You tried that one time and ended up with a friggin’ #trianglehead.
26. Your signifcant other can sometimes get into trouble running their fingers through your hair.
OW OW OW OW OW.
27. Curling your hair takes a lifetime.
ive been curling my hair for half an hour and this is all i have done. #thickhairproblems
28. Or at least an hour or two.
30. Regular hair ties are no match for the mass on your head.
31. You’re like: WHAT EVEN IS THIS?
32. You laugh when you’re told you need to get your hair off your face.
33. Sometimes you get so frustrated with having so much hair you take drastic measures.
Self-inflicted terrible bang trim? (*RAISES HAND*)
34. So much hair = so much sweat in the summertime.
35. You intimately identify with this picture:
<div style=" -webkit-animation:dkaXkpbBxI 1s ease-out infinite; animation:dkaXkpbBxI 1s ease-out infinite; background:url(data:image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAACwAAAAsCAMAAAApWqozAAAAGFBMVEUiIiI9PT0eHh4gIB4hIBkcHBwcHBwcHBydr+JQAAAACHRSTlMABA4YHyQsM5jtaMwAAADfSURBVDjL7ZVBEgMhCAQBAf//42xcNbpAqakcM0ftUmFAAIBE81IqBJdS3lS6zs3bIpB9WED3YYXFPmHRfT8sgyrCP1x8uEUxLMzNWElFOYCV6mHWWwMzdPEKHlhLw7NWJqkHc4uIZphavDzA2JPzUDsBZziNae2S6owH8xPmX8
Previous Post: This Guy Has Amazing Skills
Next Post: Horrific machete attack in #Woolwich: British officials call it terrorism