Amanda Bynes’ “Amanda Please!” Website Is Still Up And Running
2. The original Amanda Please! website definitely still exists. It looks exactly the same as it did when “The Amanda Show” ended in 2002.
It still says you can “Catch Amanda” on Saturdays at 9:30/8:30c. MEMORIES.
3. Upon entering the site, you’ll hear the glorious “The Amanda Show” theme song.
♫ ‘MANDA, ‘MANDA, ‘MANDA, ‘MANDA, ‘MANDA SHOOOOOW ♫
4. You can still ask Penelope all of your extremely pressing questions.
After a series of polite directions.
5. And after you send in your questions, you’ll get a “personalized” message from Amanda’s #1 Fan herself.
How very considerate, please.
6. Don’t forget to flip through Penelope’s collection of “Almost Actual Photos.”
Which are really high-quality for never actually meeting Amanda.
7. And her Amanda Scrapbook.
There are pages and pages of archived photos from the show, and they are GEMS.
8. You can even play *most* of the games, like “Words That Rhyme With Amanda.”
Like “salamander.” Obviously.
9. And experience extreme nostalgia with the strange questions Penelope has answered on the site.
“What does your nose look like?”
10. Finally, find out more about the girl who was BORN into the Amanda fandom.
Or “Amandom,” please.
11. You can check out the site for yourself right here.
Previous Post: Have You Seen My Bone?
Next Post: Narcissist in chief strikes again on #JFK50 [pic, bonus Photoshops]