Someone Has Made A Life-Sized Christian Grey Out Of Cake
Just when you thought Fifty Shades of Grey wasn’t exactly your taste.
1. Somewhere in Manchester, England, there are two life-sized versions of Fifty Shades of Grey character, Christian Grey, made entirely out of sponge cake.
The edible depictions of the BDSM-loving billionaire were debuted on the last day of Cake International, a cake decorating and baking show, held on the 6-8 of February, 2015.
2. Created by baker Rosie Dummer and her team, the cake Greys come complete with licorice whips and paddles.
3. A whole different kind of delicious, the second cake version of Grey turned the character’s signature suit and tie into something a little sweeter – buttercream icing.
4. Unsurprisingly, the creations are affectionately titled: “50 Shades of Cake” and are described by Dummer as “fun and cheeky”, much unlike the book and movie character they were based on.
As in, they’re not exactly “fifty shades of f*cked up”. Because they’re dessert. And dessert can do no wrong.
5. At last, a playroom anyone could get involved with.
Because deep down, every woman’s dream is to be inside a room filled with cake.
Previous Post: ‘Enemy #1′: Mark Ruffalo assigns blame for Philippines typhoon
Next Post: Real World Meets Gaming