Taco Bell Just Created Cap’n Crunch Doughnuts And They Look Insane
1. Taco Bell’s dessert game has always been strong.*
*And by strong I mean ~always there for me~ in college.
2. There’s the earnest standby, Cinnamon Twists:
4. Now, though? Behold their newest creation: Cap’n Crunch Donut Holes.
5. The deep-fried bites are filled with creamy milk icing:
7. Right now, the donut holes are only available for purchase at select Taco Bell locations in Bakersfield, California.
8. “We are only testing in Bakersfield for now,” Taco Bell spokesperson Ashley Sioson told BuzzFeed Life.
But if testing goes well, Sioson says that Taco Bell hopes to roll these out nationwide.