You Need To Hear This Death Metal Version Of “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious”
A spoonful of sugar helps this metal song go down.
1. So you’re PROBABLY familiar with the classic Disney song “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” from the classic film Mary Poppins.
Julie Andrews and Dick Van Dyke sing about the biggest word you’ve ever heard!
2. But sometimes you’re surprised when you hear a ~fresh~ and ~new~ take on an old staple, right?
3. Well, YouTube user Andy Rehfeldt has taken the Disney classic. Now Mary Poppins sings the song with a death metal twist and the result is INSANE:
4. And for comparison, here is the original Disney version:
5. A spoonful of sugar should help this metal song go down!
Previous Post: Gutter Politics: Trump Retweets Image Attacking Cruz Wife’s Looks
Next Post: Warning: ‘Do not dumb here’ [pic]