‘Living in a bubble’: Mia Farrow knows how all the ‘rude people on Twitter’ vote
Would it be rude to remind Mia Farrow that Twitchy is forever?
The actress’ tweet about “rude” Twitter Republicans is gone, but since we’re givers, it definitely won’t be forgotten:
Farrow also deleted her response to this tweet:
Generous conservatives kindly spared a few moments to gently correct Ms. Farrow.
So much rudeness.
- Mia Farrow: Is Justice Scalia gay?
- ‘Die b*tch!’: George W. Bush’s heart surgery brings out death wishes, nastygrams
- Rep. Joe ‘Rape Whistle’ Salazar backs Sarah Silverman’s anal probe of Gov. Scott Walker
- Cher: It would be karma if Todd Akin got raped by a man with HIV
- New tone! ‘Law & Order: SVU’ actor Ice T to author Katie Pavlich: ‘F*ck off, bitch’; Update: Doubles down
- Ann Romney is ‘happy to blame media’; Hateful Left is happy to call her a ‘dumb bitch’
- Obama campaign co-chair Eva Longoria retweet: Women, minorities ‘stupid’ to vote for ‘racist/misogynistic’ Romney
- Libs push for ‘marriage equality,’ tolerance with foul hate; Call Laura Bush a ‘c*nt,’ ‘subservient bitch’
- Stacey Dash casts vote for Romney; Vicious Left says ‘Die bitch,’ ‘hope you get shot Uncle Tom’
- Romney haters to Nicki Minaj: Die, Uncle Tom bitch!
- ‘Shut that Jan Brewer bitch up’: Left targets Arizona governor with vile slurs after SCOTUS immigration ruling
- War on Women: Misogynist Lefties vilely attack Gov. Jan Brewer as ‘bitch,’ ‘ho,’ ‘cunt,’ and ‘hideous’
- Liberals to Ann Romney: Happy Birthday, bitch. Hope you die.
- New Tone alert: Libs attack Ann Romney as ‘cunt,’ ‘bitch,’ ‘whore’
- Gov. Haley picks Rep. Tim Scott to replace DeMint; Vile cries of ‘token,’ ‘Uncle Ruckus’ begin
- Actress Melissa Joan Hart says she’s voting for Romney, Left bares its teeth
- Actress Stacey Dash tweets photo with Paul Ryan, lefties spew venom
- Unhinged: Romney presidency inspires threats to burn down the White House
- Classy: Obama campaign co-chair Eva Longoria retweets prison rape analogy about VP debate
Republicans: So rude on Twitter.