The Next Time You Have A Problem With Wasps, Try One Of These Extermination Methods
Before we jump into this article, let’s get one thing straight: wasps are horrible and nobody likes them. I hate to judge an entire species like that, but it’s a fact. Wasps seemingly only exist to make life terrible for anyone or anything that crosses paths with them.
And this is why it comes as no surprise that YouTube is chock-full of videos that show people taking pleasure in destroying the wasp nests that they find on their property. We present you with 10 of the most creative and brutal videos. I’m really impressed with #8.
1. Using a homemade flamethrower probably isn’t safe, but it’s effective.
2. The only bad part about using an electric fly swatter is that you have to get very close for it to work.
3. I imagine that shooting a wasp nest with a paintball gun is extremely satisfying.
4. The straightforward garden hose method is always a crowd pleaser.
5. This guy may have gone a little overboard.
6. It’s effective, but you should NOT try this at home.
7. No gasoline or matches? Just grab a huge piece of wood!
8. You can also try something futuristic if that’s more your style.
9. Now that’s what I call ingenuity.
10. This method requires a toy helicopter, but it’s pretty cool.
Are some of these videos cruel and unusual? Of course, but are the people here justified in their irrational aggression toward wasps? I certainly think so. Wasps are terrible.